Why would my business need a brochure?
A brochure is an economic way to effectively communicate information about your business and increase visibility. The tri-fold format is easily mailed, handed out during client visits/meetings, and can be displayed on location or at events.
What size is the tri-fold brochure?
The Tri-Fold Brochure layout is 8 ½’H x 11”W, folded twice (into thirds) to create a 6-panel brochure (3 front, 3 back)
After placing an order what is the next step?
Once you select a design and complete the checkout process, you will receive an invitation to log into our project center so we can easily collaborate on your project. Check out How it Works to learn more about the process.
What materials will I need to provide to create my brochure?
You need to provide:
- A completed creative brief (so we can gain a better understanding of your business and requirements)
- Logo artwork files (in high quality print format)
- High-resolution images you’d like us to use (if any)
- Your contact information
- The copy you plan to use in the brochures. Its is the responsibility to ensure that the copy if proof-read and no errors are present.
If we need more information or clarification on anything, we will promptly let you know via email.
What are the standard final deliverable formats?
Your final files will be delivered in the following formats.
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Portable Document File)
Do you do copywriting?
Yes, we do offer copywriting services. Contact us for more information
Do you provide printing services?
No, but we know of some excellent copywriters we can recommend. Contact us for more information.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express via Paypal.